Buying your first home can seem both exciting and daunting.
- How much can I borrow?
- what size deposit should I have?
- How much will it cost?
- What’s the process?
Buying a property will most likely be the biggest financial commitment you ever make. And financing this correctly is crucial, not only for ensuring you are able to buy your dream home in a timely fashion but also ensuring that everything is arranged in a cost-effective manner.
As a first time buyer we can discuss the various options available to you;
- Such as mortgages with a 5% deposit.
- Some lenders may offer exclusive benefits to first time buyers for example cashbacks and free mortgage valuations.
As a professional broker Hawk mortgages will take care of the mortgage process for you, step by step.
The Hawk Approach:
- We will have an initial conversation to explain the whole process, confirm how much you can borrow and discuss the monthly repayments enabling you to set a budget.
- After the initial conversation we will provide you with a broker’s personal mobile phone number, ensuring you are always able to communicate with us, whether by email, text, WhatsApp, or over the phone.
- We will help verify your position to estate agents and provide decision in principles where necessary. This allows you to make professionally qualified offers to estate agents, placing you ahead of potential rival buyers.
- Once you have an offer accepted on a property we will search the market for the best mortgage and present a formal recommendation to you, outlining all the specific details.
- Assuming you are happy with the recommendation, we will submit the application to the lender for you, taking care of all the form filling ourselves.
- Post application and throughout the underwriting stage your broker will liaise directly with the lender in order to keep you updated and achieve the mortgage offer.
We will work tirelessly in handling your mortgage from start to finish and pride ourselves on delivering an excellent customer service.
Do you need help? Fill out this form to get in touch.