The majority of mortgage lenders do not accept income from a trust fund when assessing your affordability.  However we have successfully placed cases where an individual is receiving trust income, our knowledge of lender’s criteria as well as our relationships with the banks and building societies enable us to place your case with the correct lenders.

What documents do I need for trust income? Generally, a lender will want evidence of this trust income via a signed confirmation letter from a Solicitor confirming the trust income, as well as evidence of this income being paid into your bank account for a period of time, ideally at least 6 months.


Do you need help? Fill out this form to get in touch.

Get in touch with us now

Request a Quote

Mortgage brokerage | Contractor Mortgages | About Hawk Mortgages